Weird Stuff on YouTube

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Holy shitballs, Batman!

"Ya got a spare key right there on the hood."

Ever seen a rabbit attack a snake?

If not, here ya go.

This video demonstrates the proper use of a sap axe.

Please do not use your sap axe for unintended purposes.

Guy catches a giant asian hornet in a butterfly net, and doesn't know what to do with it.
....and it's chewing its way through the net. Lol

There is no follow up, that I can find.

I don't have a link but I found a utube of some bunch called Meatmasters butchering out a bison with clovis era flint tools while some archeologists recorded it. It was fascinating and I recommend it.

I don't have a link but I found a utube of some bunch called Meatmasters butchering out a bison with clovis era flint tools while some archeologists recorded it. It was fascinating and I recommend it.

Is this the one?

I remember seeing this when it happened, but this includes a little bit more video than I'd seen previously.

Pretty crazy.

I remember seeing this when it happened, but this includes a little bit more video than I'd seen previously.

Pretty crazy.

Joe King:

That video is also incomplete. That little adventure had a very satisfying ending.

The brass-balls guy not only successfully out-drove the robbers by bashing up and wrecking their vehicles, he fargin incapacitated them, then parked and took the gun from the useless, frozen guard guy, got out and went hunting the robbers. <--TINS

What you see there is what you will see in the grass. There will be some who totally wide-eyed freeze into what is essentially a catatonic state like that passenger (I cannot call him a guard). There will be others that stay with the situation, hold their fears behind them while they tend to their own attack.

Notice the guy driving even has time to instruct the frozen dude to load his weapon. And ignores the useless twit's inability to keep the rifle out of the driver's face.

"You will not be able to survive the storm."

Reply: "I AM the storm!"

Times Square Hot Dog Walk & Talk! | BEST OF LIVE STREAM: NYC Hot Dog Stands​

6:21

Grandpa has had all he can take and he can't takes no more.

A dragon makes a pig of itself.

Short and to the point.

Is this the one?

That's it.

Homeless Man Builds Bachelor Pad Under Bridge.​

Homeless man builds 2 story condo on SKIDROW​

Not youtube, but this is pretty weird.
...funny too.

Back
Top Bottom