JOKE OF THE DAY!?!

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

I wonder who the iriot was whut painted the traffic arrows backwards?

I don't know if I've ever seen two of 'em in the same place at the same time...

View attachment 3683
Three?

When I started to go to Costco for gas, rather than wait, I was going to turn around as the fill hose was on the driver side and all those spots were taken if the “flow” direction. The attendant got upset, I guess that is verboten. So now, I do as that photo if other lanes are full, not waiting when other spots are open just to be closer to pump with the fill side.

1669638971620.jpeg1669639167540.jpeg

1669639076749.jpeg

Last edited:
AGAIN -- I find NO fault with those who had to reach across to fill up. Once more, look at the traffic arrow painted on the concrete:
1669639167540-jpeg.3713

Three?

When I started to go to Costco for gas, rather than wait, I was going to turn around as the fill hose was on the driver side and all those spots were taken if the “flow” direction. The attendant got upset, I guess that is verboten. So now, I do as that photo if other lanes are full, not waiting when other spots are open just to be closer to pump with the fill side.
In case you missed it... Costco has 18ft hoses, not 8 ft like 'normal' gas stations. That means, yes, you can fill no matter what side the pump is on.

All gas stations should do this to alleviate driving around to find 'the' pump that fits your side.

Didn't matter what side of the pumps you pulled up to.

The phone rings and the lady of the house answers, 'Hello.'
'Mrs. Sanders, please.'
'Speaking.'
'Mrs. Sanders, this is Doctor Jones at Saint Agnes Laboratory. When your husband's doctor sent his biopsy to the lab last week, a biopsy from another Mr. Sanders arrived as well. We are now uncertain which one belongs to your husband. Frankly, either way the results are not too good.'
'What do you mean?' Mrs. Sanders asks nervously.
'Well, one of the specimens tested positive for Alzheimer's and the other one tested positive for HIV. We can't tell which is which.'
'That's dreadful! Can you do the test again?' questioned Mrs. Sanders.
'Normally we can, but Medicare will only pay for these expensive tests one time.'
'Well, what am I supposed to do now?'
'The folks at Medicare recommend that you drop your husband off somewhere in the middle of town. If he finds his way home, don't sleep with him.'

Back
Top Bottom