The Lunatic Fringe - Market and Trade Chat

Welcome to the Precious Metals Bug Forums

Welcome to the PMBug forums - a watering hole for folks interested in gold, silver, precious metals, sound money, investing, market and economic news, central bank monetary policies, politics and more. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Why not register an account and join the discussions? When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, market data/charts, access to trade/barter with the community and much more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

You get that 'changing of the guard' feeling, the forth turning etc...

Apple were always going to fall away after Job's died. Momentum can keep a company this size going for a while but... remember Xerox when they were a tech leader? Apple is now Xerox of the 80's. --> JMO.

Old school, Jim Rickards: Liquidity Crisis + Recession + Unrest - Will 2023 Be Worse Than 2008?

Supply chains remain compromised. We are still having material challenges in both producing and distributing real physical goods across oceans and continents.

Yes, few people understand just how much Europe is shutting down. No finished products, no materials like Glass, Aluminum or Precious Metals. Nothing, except probably Germans will up the need for Bier.
That's how a war does... can hardly wait til it comes to the US shores when the diesel runs out.

Promising but so far NO CIGAR! Ideally we need a higher high, we need +$1735 coming off this base before there will be a wider commitment.

GC1!_2022-11-05_10-18-43.png

@ GDX 26+ I'm gonna say I think that the basing pattern has resolved and you can start to expect more ups than downs. 27.50+ would be ideal.

GDX, GDXJ and the HUI all sitting @ > +10% for the day is a great start but it might just be squeeze action. Gold stocks have had the snot shorted out of them!

GDX_2022-11-05_10-26-30.png

I want to see a Second day and Monday follow through as well as GDXJ closing above that $32 neckline. Do we see a retest? I don't think it necessarily will this time but you never know.

+32 gives you a higher high, the simple progression that most traders are looking at to end a basing pattern. I can't really see the volume pattern on the daily chart to think that this is a classic H&S reversal... but it doesn't need to be.

Frankly I think that H&S is better sort after in a wider time frame (monthly or weekly) for significant tops... not so much bottoms. Bottoms are messier, more drawn out, more frustrating processes... a literal war of attrition. --> JMO.

230M oz!

Silver Rises Over 7% As Massive Physical Demand Persists.​

46m

This is why we have issues with bad censorship decisions on Twatter. They empowered a bunch of politically messed up children that barely seem to understand that eventually the company they work for actually needs to make a profit! Just look at the entitled little snots!

Back
Top Bottom